Get More Customer Reviews
According to a survey by Search Engine Land, 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people. Positive customer reviews may be the single most effective marketing you can do for your business. But how do you do it?
We provide services that get your customers spreading the good word about your business on the sites that matter. Our solution helps you tactfully ask and remind customers for feedback, guides them through the online review process, and gives you a chance to reach dissatisfied customers before they write a negative review.
How It Works
Customer reviews are the single most effective bit of marketing you can do for your company. Only *you* can’t do anything—your customers have to spread the good word about your business for you. But how?
Create a Review Funnel
Say Hello to ReviewFlow™, Brew City Marketing’s answer to getting your business more online reviews. Ask and remind customers to review your business on the sites that matter to you. We call it a “review funnel”. Use Brew City Marketing to:
1. Systematically drive customers to one conversion funnel that routes them to the review sites you care about.
2. Increase review volume and quality by automatically asking, reminding and guiding happy customers through the process of completing a review.
3. Get a second chance with unhappy customers by guiding them to a service recovery.
4. See results with beautiful monthly reports that demonstrate reputational improvement alongside actionable insights into campaign data.
5. Leverage and amplify 4- and 5-star reviews by automatically streaming them to your website.
The Right Way to Get More Reviews
In a survey of 1,017 people who rarely or never write reviews, LocalViewpoints uncovered two fundamental reasons:
“Writing reviews is too tedious”
“I forgot to write the review”
ReviewFlow™ overcomes these two obstacles by making the review process frictionless. Your “review funnel” is just that—we focus your customer on one task and one task alone: completing their review. We help them identify the optimal site for you and them (such as a site that lets them login through Facebook without creating a new account) and give them just enough education on how to do it, dramatically increasing their chances of completing the task.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact Brew City Marketing today for a free review management consultation so your Google review page will look like this: