Did you know that only 2% of your website visitors will complete contact forms or pick up the phone to call you? Now, you can reach the other 98% by identifying who these visitors are in real time!

More leads equal more sales, so Website Tracking is just what your business needs. You won’t have to wait for your phone to ring or someone to fill out a form. Instead, you’ll be able to engage with customers much earlier in the buyer’s journey, giving you the opportunity to close the sale.

What Does Website Tracking Entail?

In the digital world, the ability to track website visitors for leads is not just useful — it’s essential. With Website Tracking, you’ll discover leads you never knew you had. It’s a great way to get to know your website visitors on a more personal level. Brew City Marketing’s tracking software identifies companies that are on your website and then sends you an immediate email alert with the company’s phone number and 12 sources of pre-sales research for easy prospect evaluation. In short, it’s Caller I.D. for your website.

ID Visitors is ideal for:

  • Business-to-Business (B2B) prospecting
  • Tracking competitors
  • Researching product or service interest areas of your prospects

How Does ID Visitors Work

We’ve all been there: spending valuable time on a prospective customer and then they vanish. But, now is the time to try and catch new users before they leave. Our Website Tracking service is packed with features that help make lead generation possible.

Here’s how it’s done:

  • A prospect visits your website and activates the tracking software.
  • Brew City Marketing will research the prospect.
  • We collect information such as the company name, their products and services, phone numbers, and more.
  • Any qualified leads that we find will be emailed to you.

Don’t Miss Out On This Cutting Edge Sales Tool

Brew City Marketing is a Milwaukee-area Internet marketing company that puts your business in a position to be found online by people already searching for businesses like yours. If you have any questions and would like to learn more about Website Tracking, please fill out our contact form or call us at (414)-208-0700.