In accordance with current CDC guidelines and recommendations put forth by the state of Wisconsin, Brew City Marketing has adopted new policies and protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff against COVID-19.
We have converted all meetings that are not required to be in-person to tele conferencing or video conferencing. If you prefer to see us in person, here’s our office policy:
- If you or anyone in your household and/or office has experienced any cold or flu like symptoms within the last 48 hours, we request that you reschedule any “in office” appointments and not come to our office.
- If you have traveled or been exposed to someone that tested positive for COVID within the last 14 days, reschedule your visit.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering our office. We have hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
- Wear a mask and maintain a minimum of six feet or two conference room chairs’ distance.
- Refrain from hand shaking, but we are happy to return your elbow bump or “smize”.
- In-person meetings are only permitted on Wednesdays.
Whether we gather for business purposes or social ones, we’ve greatly enhanced our sanitizing procedures. We regularly wipe down the conference table and chairs between meetings, spray aerosol disinfectant, continuously run air purifiers, and keep our office door open weather permitting.
These are reasonable steps to maintain the health and safety of our clients, our staff, their families, and the community at large. We remain committed to your business and appreciate your cooperation during these uncertain times.
Your friends at Brew City Marketing