Do you get frustrated when you have to wait for a website to load on your smartphone or tablet? Well, guess what, so does everyone else these days. Now more than ever, users expect flawless internet experiences, regardless of the size or type of device they use to connect.
If your website is still locked into the Stone Age of one-size-fits-all web design, you could be losing out on leads and sales every day. And, what’s the point of having a website if it’s not helping you build your business?
If your website needs a little design TLC, we can help. Our responsive website services include:
- Responsive site design services that integrate smart design with seamless mobile experiences on smartphones, desktops and tablets
- Fair, competitive web design costs
- Exceptional design work focused on creating websites that look great, rank well, and help our clients succeed
What’s the Big Deal?
Well, if your website isn’t equipped to handle any sort of mobile traffic at all, the lead generation damage that you could be doing on a daily basis could be a very big deal. Not only has the world’s largest search engine started using mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor, studies have shown that over 60% of mobile users will just abandon a website if it is not mobile-friendly. So, really, the question should be: Are you ready to give up 60% of your potential online leads?
Have questions? Call us: 414-208-0700 START TODAY
Final development costs vary and are based on complete project functionality.
How Do We Determine Our Pricing?
Because the development time needed to build a responsive website can vary so dramatically based on the specifics of any given project, it’s not feasible for us to just provide flat pricing for our responsive design services. We can, however, give you an idea of some of the largest factors that will influence pricing, such as:
- The size of your existing website
- The kind of website that you need
- The platform on which your website will be built
- What kind of content management system (CMS) you need with your website
- Whether your website needs a fresh design
- Whether your website needs SEO servicing
- Whether your website needs to be fully responsive for all devices or if a purely mobile website will meet your needs
Any of these factors can greatly influence how much it costs to have a responsive website built.
The Advantages of Getting a Responsive Website
If you depend on your website to help you capture leads, there are many reasons to choose to have a responsive website built for your business. These include:
- Presenting a unified and unique brand experience for your visitors
- Providing a seamless experience for visitors who happen to switch devices while they’re researching your company or purchasing from your website
- Allowing users to easily interact with your content, instead of having to pinch-zoom to read text or wade through seemingly endless navigation menus
Just because responsive websites offer some real benefits, however, doesn’t mean that they’re the best option for everyone. If you’re not sure if a responsive website or a mobile website is right for you, see this article on the comparative advantages of responsive vs. mobile-only design. We offer both services and can help you determine which will better meet your needs.