We are a certified Google Ads Partner
Google Ads, also known as paid search, is pay-per-click advertising offered through Google. The Ads section of the search results appears on the top and bottom of the search page when you go to Google and type in a keyword. In order to get representation for your business in this section of search results, you need to specify a budget and commit to paying Google on a pay-per-click basis. You select and bid for search terms for your product or service. As long as you have a budget left in your account that is greater than Google’s cost per click, your ad will appear in the Ads section of the search results when people type in the keywords that you are bidding on.
Make sure you’re not throwing away your hard earned money. UNTIL the stroke of midnight on FEB 28, Brew City Marketing is offering a FREE Google Ads audit (a $199 value) to show you what is working in your account and what isn’t.
Campaign Set-up & Management
Brew City Marketing’s Google Ads campaigns are built from the ground up in order to drive more relevant traffic to your website and increase conversion actions on your website. All of our campaigns are built around your brand including custom ads based on your services, products, values, culture, and more! Brew City Marketing’s Google Ads management program include the following…
- Company & Industry Research: Understand your business and the market driving your success by conducting research on your business, industry, and market.
- Keyword Research & Implementation: Perform keyword research and analysis following best practices and populate your campaigns with relevant, high performing keywords.
- Campaign Design: Develop a campaign structure based on a combination of your services/products, website structure, and Google standards for successful campaign development.
- Ad Group Design: Organize your campaigns into related ad groups, ensuring your keywords are organized properly and not competing with one another to make the most of your advertising budget.
- Ad Creation: Write custom ads that influence users to click through to your website. We also include site link extensions on our ads which take up valuable space on the Google search results page, increasing the likelihood of a user taking action on our ad.
- Conversion Tracking: Implement all the necessary conversion tracking on your website in order to quantify the results of the campaigns, giving us a clear understanding of the performance and where we can improve. We have the ability to track the most important key performance indicators of your campaigns – from contact form submissions to phone calls.
- Monitor Campaign Performance: Review the account multiple times per month to make sure everything is optimized.
- Audit Conversion Tracking: Review our conversion tracking method and cross-reference the results with Google Analytics.
- Make Adgroup Improvements: Add new keywords across all ad groups while eliminating poor performing keywords at the same time. Also, add new negative keywords based off of recent search queries to filter out irrelevant traffic and wasted clicks.
- Refresh Ads: Eliminate the lowest performing ads in each ad group and test new ads in their place with improved ad copy.
- Reporting on Results: Send a simple monthly report with the results of the Adwords campaign. A more detailed report will be sent quarterly.
We’ve designed our Pay-Per-Click advertising pricing to be simple to understand for all. We use a tier system of payment that increases with your total ad spend amount as well as a flat setup fee to get your campaigns off to an efficient start.
Interested in seeing our pricing plans? You can reach us at any time by calling 414-208-0700 or filling out our contact form today!