Founded in 1929 as “Grob Brothers,” Ben and Ted Grob made their mark in the industrial saw and filing machine industry. Still family owned and operated today, Grob Inc. employs more than 60 technicians and engineers at a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility and headquarters located in Grafton, Wisconsin. They recently came to us for a new website that kept up with the times in terms of performance as well as design. We gave the site a facelift, improving the look and feel while simultaneously delivering a better experience for its users. In addition to the new design, we added On-page SEO to boost ranking within the search engines. Grob Inc now has a website as strong as their products that will generate business for years to come.
- Fresh, clean, modern look with a redesign that is as visually appealing as it is functional.
- Streamlined navigation so folks can find information easily and quickly. This was especially important with their product page and that vast amount of products they offer.
- Contact point on every page to maximize lead capture and increase the potential of new customers.
- On-page SEO to increase their rankings within the search engines, which means more visitors to the site and more leads from the contact form.
- Page Views are up over 20% averaging 19,000 views last quarter.
- Bounce rate is down to 55% which means the right traffic is reaching the site and interacting with it longer.