The Milwaukee Domes is a popular and unique local attraction. As a private nonprofit organization, Friends of the Domes has supported the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (also known as The Domes) since 1989. Strongly appealing to local schools, businesses, and travelers for educational and recreational trips, the Milwaukee Domes gives everyone the chance to comfortably enjoy nature’s beauty all year long.
Brew City Marketing partnered with Friends of the Domes to build a Milwaukee main attraction website design that incorporated their new branding while providing the public and members with information on the Milwaukee Domes. This includes upcoming events, items for purchase, how to become a member, and the ability to donate to the initiative.
- Built out site navigation as a mega menu to make each section of the website’s various offerings easily visible at a glance.
- Incorporated new colors sitewide and built their new logo into the header of each page to display their updated branding in a unique and eye-catching way.
- Made great use of dynamic photos of the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory on every page including a plant motion graphic to represent the natural beauty found at the Milwaukee Domes.
- Installed an event plugin that displays recurring weekly and monthly kid & adult programs with automation that provides a clear view of all upcoming events. Many of the events include links to register.
- Focused on making membership pages easy to navigate with the ability to sign up through a third-party app.
- Included free resources that are often sought out by visitors, password protected pages for members, and a board portal.
- Infused content with call-to-actions to submit donations, subscribe to the newsletter, and connect with the Friends of the Domes through social media.
- Optimized website content with On-Page SEO with the intention to continue to implement monthly Milwaukee SEO efforts, helping the website to drive traffic and speak to its local audience.