General contracting company is a long-time client looking to overhaul their current website, including a complete visual and stylistic update with modern but simple branding and design. With regards to ease of use and ongoing maintenance to the site, BCM executed this by migrating content from the existing HTML site to a custom-designed WordPress site. During construction of the new site, we were able to implement several new design features.
- Migrated content from HTML to a custom WordPress site
- Clear delineation between 3 categories to emphasize each equally
- Updated project pages including imagery, copy, interactive elements, and other content; “Bells and Whistles”
- This included a drone video as the homepage hero image
- Added a section that enables potential employees to apply for jobs within the site