Thank you for choosing Brew City Marketing for your web development needs. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this form as accurately as possible. The more information we have at the beginning of a project, the more efficiently we can prepare for your launch date. If a section does not pertain to your project, feel free to skip it. If you don’t have the complete information, try reaching out to your IT team, your marketing team, or your former web design company.
- Domain – The name that identifies a website (e.g. www.brewcitymarketing.com)
- Web Hosting – Companies that provide space on a server for use by clients for storage and website access
- Email Hosting – Companies that offer email servers
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) – One of the most common methods of transferring files between 2 computers
- CMS (Content Management System) – Application or software that helps you create or manage digital information (e.g. WPEngine)
- Google Webmasters or Google Analytics – Free service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic