The main objective of every search engine such as Google is to yield search results that best match the search query. Search engines use algorithms to figure out how to rank your website against other websites vying for the same keyword or keywords. When evaluating your site and comparing it to others on the web, search engines look at factors in two main SEO categories:
- On-page: what is your site (or your page) about?
- Off-page: how authoritative is your site? How popular is it?
In other words, what you rank for is largely determined by On-Page factors, while how high you rank in the search results is largely determined by off-page factors.
Some SEO factors are more important than others. Our search engine optimization (SEO) strategy identifies those factors and leverages them to increase your website ranking over time.
We highly recommend that On-Page SEO factors are completed prior to off-page.
- Page Titles Optimized: We add title tags that define your web page or document.
- Header Tags Optimized: We add header tags to represent different sections of web page content.
- Meta Descriptions Optimized: We add a short description to your pages and posts so search engines know what topic you’re writing about and whom they should send to that page.
- Image Tags Optimized: We add image descriptions to each image on your site to improve accessibility for users and search engines.
- Keyword Inclusion: We ensure that the keyword you wish to rank for is included in every image alt text, URL, etc.
- On-Page Link Development: We place keyword phrase links on your site.
- Google XML Site Map: We create a special XML sitemap which helps search engines see the complete structure of your site and better index it.
- Google Plus Page Setup/Optimization: We set up your Google Plus page and make it easy for search engines to crawl.
- Google Webmasters: We set up and monitor Google Webmasters, a service which allows you to track your site’s search performance.
- Schema Code Added: We put special code on your website to help search engines return more informative results for users.
- Google Maps and G+ Link Page Development: We set up your Google Maps and Google+ pages, both deemed essential for SEO.
- Blogging: This SEO tactic allows you to build your brand, traffic and reputation. We write engaging blog copy for your website.
We offer a la carte pricing for On-Page SEO.
Our Off-Page SEO Strategy combines three SEO factors to help make your website more relevant to search engines.
- Directory Site Accreditation – The search engines use directory websites (Yelp, Merchant Circle, Yellow Pages, CitySearch, BBB, etc.) to accreditate businesses online. The more listings that your business has online, the more relevant your website will be to the search engines. Brew City Marketing will build directory citation listings to your business.
- Citation Boost – Brew City Marketing will create unique “keyword” backlinks (anchor text url) to your directory citations to increase page relevancy for each citation. This strategy will make your citations look more legit to the search engines. Therefore, the backlink from the citation to your website is more relevant.
- Back linking – Brew City Marketing will create backlinks to the website each month in the form of a keyword. The backlinks will be built on a 3rd party trusted industry related websites, blogs and forums. The backlinks help increase website relevancy with the search engines because they reinforce the keywords that you are trying to rank for.
We offer package pricing for Off-Page SEO. Packages start at $99.