How does a mobile website differ from a “regular” one?
Mobile-friendly websites are optimized for mobile devices and experiences, so they’re much easier for mobile users to read, navigate and use. This translates into faster loading times, greater satisfaction, and no-waffling decisions that smooth the lead funnel and purchasing process.
Here’s a number to know: Some estimates say that over 65% of mobile searches lead to action within 1 hour of the search. That’s a big number, especially if your businesses caters to “just-in-time” services that people need in emergencies or when they’re on the road. And that’s a number that translates directly into sales and leads.
We build mobile-friendly websites that:
- Have the same look and feel as your existing website
- Work on all popular smartphones (including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows)
- Are easy for mobile users to use and navigate
- Integrate social media (including Facebook, Twitter and Yelp)
- Allow customers to call you with the push of a button (click-to-call)