With dozens of biking trips and thousands of miles under their wheels, Peter and Sally Blommer knew that sharing their long history of two-wheeled world travel wouldn’t be easy. Having bicycled everywhere from Cuba to Cambodia (and seemingly everywhere in between!), they wanted a new website that made it easier for friends and visitors to see where they’d been and which trips they liked best. They came to Brew City Marketing because they knew they had a lot of content that wasn’t well organized, making it hard for visitors to navigate and find information.
How Brew City Marketing helped:
- Easy-to-use WordPress content management allows the Blommers to edit their website on their own.
- Our new website design gives their site a new, fresh look.
- Our content reorganization makes their site easier to navigate and use.
- New review/rating functionality ranks trips and makes it easy for visitors to find the trips the Blommers liked best.
- New real-time geo-location integration allows the Blommers to share real-time trip information.
With a bright, streamlined look and cool, new functionality, their Ride the Road website is easy to use, offers loads of interesting and helpful info for bike travelers, and ranks their bike trips for easy-to-find traveling information. Better yet, new functionality for geo-location allows them to show folks exactly where they are on any given road trip. What’s the point of riding the road if you’re not sharing it with friends, right?
Visit Ride the Road yourself, and see how we’re helping the Blommers share their love for pedaling around the world.
See what else our Milwaukee web design team is working on. And, if you like what you see, give us a call—we’d love to help you make the most of your website too!