Here are some tips to optimize your Milwaukee web design for search engine success!
1. Location, Location! – Add a local identifier such as “Milwaukee” to all web pages and links.
2. Add new content – This gives the search engines more to draw from and gives your visitors a reason to come back.
3. Use text and images wisely – Search engines analyze words coded in HTML, but not those that are embedded in graphics or images. However, it is not recommended to make your pages too text heavy in the name of SEO, as this will be off-putting for visitors.
4. Internal Links – Search engines like information – and information can be found through links. Make sure your website has plenty of links to other relevant content on your site. This makes for a better user experience too.
5. External Links – Where appropriate, point your users to relevant, high quality pages on other sites. Make sure the link opens in another window so that your visitors can easily return to your site.
6. Backlinks – The more sites that link to you, and the more traffic your site generates on its own, the more popular it will be with the search engines. In turn, the more popular your site is what the search engines, the more traffic you will attract.